Saturday, January 31, 2009

0046.

I'll do you a favor and not tag anyone! yay! now you're not obligated.


1. I like scarves.

2. I also like my red pea coat which now doesn't match any of my scarves.

3. I wish my life was a Disney musical. Preferably starring Zac Efron.

4. Nashville has become a 2nd home. finally.

5. I still like the backstreet boys. don't hate.

6. "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room" is my favorite John Mayer song.

7. Whenever I listen to "Mother We Just Can't Get Enough" by New Radicals, it makes me happy and takes me back to a simpler time. :)

8. I want Everwood and Boy Meets World post-6th-grade to come out on DVD. It makes me really mad at The Man that it hasn't happened.

9. I want to do something more with my life than just go to school or have a job. I don't want to ignore the poor and broken.

10. Sometimes I hate America. Then again, I feel blessed to live here. Then I feel bad for feeling blessed just because I have stuff. Then I wonder what life would be like if I were born in Africa instead. I'm lucky.

11. Apparently I like the kitchen to be relatively clean. Dirty dishes sitting in the sink or on the counter when there is a perfectly good dishwasher drives me crazy.

12. I should be reading for 3rd Year Writing.

13. I love to write, actually. Not music. That I am bad at. I think. But I love to do creative writing. I don't know where it comes from. I'm still proud of the satire I wrote in 11th grade.

14. I've never seen Titanic all the way through. You can gasp now.

15. I met the best friends I will ever have when I was in 1st grade.

16. I miss high school sometimes.

17. I wear my hair in side ponytails. Often.

18. I want to be at camp. If my heart were ever torn open (metaphorically of course), I would drive to Camp Glisson and just sit in the chapel. I think it would help.

19. I like word games a lot. And games in general. i.e. Taboo, Cranium, Mad Gab...

20. I think Bongo Java has better coffee than Starbucks. I dunno what it is about it.

21. I wish I had seen the Jonas Brothers in Pancake Pantry like Patrick did. I'd totally want to meet them. Seriously. Listen to "Burnin' Up" or "Play My Music" and try not to dance.

22. I want to be friends with Selena Gomez and/or Queen Latifah.

23. I tried to fight the song "Single Ladies," knowing full well I would later download it. And my chivalrous boyfriend bought it for me so I wouldn't have to actually cave. :-)

24. I am an INFJ. And the descriptions I wrote on my blog a while back are eerily accurate.

25. I like reading US Weekly and People. I don't know why.

No comments: