Monday, February 16, 2009

0047.

Things I Hate and/or Don't Understand.


1. Hard-back books. seriously. give me one good reason.

2. page requirements. I still hold to the saying my high school english teacher always said in response to the "how long does it have to be?" question: Like a girl's skirt: long enough to cover everything, but short enough to keep it interesting.

3. Times earlier than 10am.

To Be Continued...


In other news,

I am totally over this being-busy thing. I know there are you people out there who just live for the thrill of rushing from place to place, never having time to sit and watch Gilmore Girls...but I just don't roll that way.
I love down time.
I don't love every week being almost an exact replica of the previous one, then waking up on Monday and doing it all over again.


I did sign on for this, I guess. But whatever. Igbok. (Thanks, Fellowship)

I am currently avoiding BS-ing my way through the last page (of 3) of a paper on material for which i have only 1/4 a page of notes, and that the book only addresses for a grand total of 3 sentences. Like I told my classmate Courtney (who, by the way, feels my pain)...my paper is currently a random assortment of incoherent ramblings that may or may not actually answer the question. Whatever.

My weekend was chaos. But Valentine's and seeing my family was nice.
Our kitchen has recently transformed into a garden, but that's a story for another day.

Tomorrow is definitely a t-shirt day.

No comments: