Tuesday, November 10, 2009

0065.

As I sit and stare at my computer screen, listening to the squeals of the insane So You Think You Can Dance? judge, who for Lord knows what reason finds it acceptable to burst ear drums at her every whim, I try to think of something to write.

Anything.

I'd like to do some creative writing, but I've gotten that sucked out of me by a journalism class.

That's lame. I thought I was pretty decent at that. Hopefully I'll rediscover that next semester. Or maybe not.

Then I'd like to write some passion-filled rant about something that really grinds my gears, but I've got nothing.

What can I say? Life is good.

I mean, I graduate in May with a degree in a field of which I am currently in my first semester, but y'know..besides that. Seriously. Why couldn't I just figure out that I hate Music Business after my first year like everybody else?

Sigh. Maybe I should just make a list again.

Well, here are some conclusions I've recently come to about myself:

-I gossip. ...Right? Who knew? It's got to stop.
-I will forever be a creature of habit, meaning I will forever have to give myself 3 separate reminders when I have to do something out of the ordinary the next day.
-Maybe I should stop trying to make things last longer and clinging to past experiences in an effort to preserve them and just accept that life moves on, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
-I've become more materialistic since I came to college. Darn you, Belmont hipsters!
-I really like scarves. I can wear them with t-shirts and look like I actually tried.
-I seriously cannot watch any more R-Rated movies. I just can't. There are either naked people, torture, or gore in them. My Disney-filled brain and active imagination can't handle it.

Well, there you have it, folks. Blog post number 1 since september. I hope it wasn't a disappointment. Maybe something will make me angry tomorrow and you'll get a more intelligent post.

1 comment:

Craig said...

This is why I love you :-)

I'm materialistic.
I love scarves.

It's not bad. It makes me love you more.