Sunday, January 10, 2010

0074.


There are few things that make my mouth happier than s'mores.

Because my lovely parents got me a firepit for Christmas I was able to test it out tonight with a few friends, and it was so fun. It will be more fun once it's like...y'know...40 degrees instead of 19...but what are you gonna do when the weather forgets we live in Tennessee and flurries for a day & a half?

We also tested out The Game of Things. We found out that some of us are a little racist, and most of us were inappropriate, but it was fun.

note: the object of the game is to write outrageous things while deceiving others so they are unaware of which response was actually yours. so the racism was not genuine. just to set the record straight, here. can't have any rumors floating around in cyberspace...

I also learned that a tree that grows baby T-Rexes would be more frightening in real life than it sounds.

Being back in Nashville is nice. Not quite ready to start classes on Wednesday...blah. That means I have to get kicked to the curb in about 5 months, and I am not okay with that.

I mean, really, I don't want to stay in school any longer, but I don't want to get a job either. Can't I just sleep through the next couple years and then pick up where I left off?

This post is just a stream of consciousness, which is totally not in keeping with my "Three Things" trend...Sorry. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and will be more interesting.

EDIT: It is currently 13 degrees with a wind chill (aka "feels like") of THREE DEGREES. really??

No comments: