Friday, July 17, 2009

0060.

Happy International Justice Day!

Learn about International Justice Day and why its important from Mocha Club's new video here!:



I've been trying to figure out what God wants me to do with my life lately. Trying to find where my passions lie. And although I am still unsure, I see this video, hear stories, read articles, and I just can't help but seriously consider going into a nonprofit to help people around the world overcome injustice. We are so blessed to live in a country where, while we are not immune to injustice by any means, we have things like clean water and accessible healthcare.

I hope that our generation can stand together against these injustices and love as Jesus loved, never neglecting the needs of our brothers and sisters, who exist both in and beyond our own nation.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Craig said...

That video was cool.

As a side note, I know 3 people who were in it including Missy.

Umm, yeah. Happy IJD!