Thursday, November 27, 2008

0040.

Things I Can Attribute to Growing Up in the Valley:

1. My occasional ability to drive absent-mindedly
2. My inability to make new friends.
3. The bar set in my mind for something qualifying as "sketch" is very low.
4. My willingness to go play capture the flag in 35 degree weather.
5. My initial inferiority complex upon arriving at Belmont.
6. I am easily entertained.
7. I appreciate small town life.
8. I enjoy knowing most everyone. Most of the time...
9. I expect random people I encounter to be nice to me.
10. I expect random people I encounter to know my dad.
11. I have been in the paper umpteen times.
12. I played a varsity sport.
13. I have the best friends ever.

1 comment:

ceklepper said...

Loved this post. Maybe one to add would be having superior stalking skills. Haha. So glad I got to see you on Wednesday!