Friday, November 23, 2007

0012.

I'm breaking my rule again and writing about myself.

Rules are meant to be broken, right?

..or something.

Jontay wrote about 10 things he enjoys. And since I'm a sucker for e-mail surveys and lists, I thought I'd contribute.

1. Feeling like I actually learned something.
--Especially in church.

2. Sleeping in & knowing I have nothing I should be doing instead.
--I don't care what anyone says, sleeping until at least noon is an amazing feeling.

3. Chocolate.
--in any shape or form.

4. Creative Writing.
-- even though I never really have the opportunity to for classes. Sometimes I think I do a good job.

5. Singing.
--I go to Belmont and I'm not a music major. I don't get to very much.

6. T-Shirts
--I think people at Belmont should be a little lazier with their wardrobe. Come on, every other college is doing it..

7. Demetri Martin's Jokes
--he's just plain funny.

8. Piano driven pop-rock.
--who doesn't?

9. Camp Glisson.
--'nough said.

10. Being a lame college kid.
--board games, disney movies...you name it. :-)

sorry. I'm doing a couple more..

11. Hanging out with my home friends.
--I miss them. and it's always like we were never gone.

12. Movies and TV shows intended for 10 year olds.

No comments: