Tuesday, November 20, 2007

0011.

So, I usually write things that have nothing to do with my life. But I would just like everyone to know that it took me 3 extra hours to get home today because my car died in the middle of a highway.

People honked.
People were mad.
And an army soldier with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth on a motorcycle blaring "Drift Away" helped me to a parking lot.

I then sat there for about 30 minutes waiting for a tow truck that was supposed to ride me for TWO hours all the way back to LaGrange, GA to a dealership.
With a man I don't know.

I was paranoid. I'm a 19 year old girl. Doesn't that SCREAM horror movie/rape victim to you???
It turned out okay. My mom spoke to like 92048 people to get everything straight and made sure he was legit. And he was.

But still. I mean--I was by myself. What thoughts would've run through YOUR head?

But luckily I had a comforter. :-)

It turned out okay. It was a long awkward car ride. And luckily people kept calling me. It took forever. I just sat there and ate my ritz bits and drank my diet coke...

my life..

i SWEAR.

Jesus is amazing. praise the LORD.

1 comment:

Raye said...

Wow! I'm glad your safe. I can't wait to see you again?