Thursday, October 4, 2007

006.

Once upon a time there was a girl. She was ordinary. College student. Knew nothing. Just trying to figure out what to do with her life and have fun doing it.

One sunny day she was minding her own business sitting under a tree and a shadow was suddently cast over her. An elephant had come out of nowhere and stared at her for a second. After a moment of awkward eye contact, she looked back at her book. It sat on her and said, "Hello, my name is Speech 1100, and you suck at life."


the end.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow. See... the other day I was walking down a set of railroad tracks. Before I knew it, A large steam engine came flying down and barrelled straight into me. It said Society on the side. As I was getting up from that a large electric frieght train smashed into me, it said School, Finally as I was catching my breath I took around, got up and got hit by a big ole diesel locomotive which read Finances on the side. I said "what kind of railroad is this!?" A hobo cruising by on a cart said, "life."


yeah don't know, but I agree on the elephant.

Jenny said...

HAHAHA. LOVE it.

Noelle said...

this is by far my favorite ;)