Monday, March 2, 2009

0050.

Blog Post 50. Is that a milestone? If not, I think it should be. I feel like I should at least have a party of the same caliber of the one Jim & Dwight threw Kelly for her birthday. But I digress.


First of all I just want to say how happy I am that I have a community group. Not just one that exists in theory, but one that actually meets on a regular basis and has a relatively consistent number of great girls that come.

I had the awesome opportunity to have most of them over to my house last night to cook dinner. It is so great to just hang out with girls going through the same kinds of things you are and just talk. I do love having a boyfriend, but my girl time seriously diminishes. So I'm just really thankful for those girls and the opportunity to get to know them better.


Second of all, our former young adult minister, Reid, (who is awesome) posted this blog with a video that is not only hilarious but so telling of our current state of consciousness in the world. Click here to see it.

Third of all, I have entirely too much homework this week, and I might explode, but if I do in fact manage to stay intact, Spring Break is on the horizon and I get to go skiing with my family and Craig plus family friends. yay!!

oh. and get The Fray's cover of Kanye West's "Heartless" on their MySpace blog. You won't be disappointed.

That is all.

1 comment:

ceklepper said...

plus...you get to see three of the most amazing girls ever. i'm just saying. finish strong, girl.