Thursday, May 1, 2008

0027.

yay i love surveys!! and procrastinating!


i am: not studying.
i think: life shouldn't be so complicated.
i know: my God saves the day. seriously.
i want: to figure out what i am supposed to do with my life.
i have: love.
i wish: school wasn't required in order to not work at mcdonald's.
i hate: that the world is so broken.
i miss: my CIT loves and my high school friends.
i fear: not doing anything significant with my life or making the wrong life decisions. also people that break into houses.
i feel: ready to be rid of Intellectual Properties.
i hear: Adam & Nicole talking, and wind.
i smell: nothing significant.
i crave: companionship.
i search: wikipedia when i don't know what something is.
i wonder: sometimes what would've been in different scenarios.
i regret: not being upfront with people when i should've.
i love: Christ.
i ache: sometimes to have that circle of best friends i grew up with again like in high school.
i care: too much sometimes.
i always: sleep on my back.
i am not: one to step on others to get where I want to be.
i believe: one thing is more important than anything else.
i dance: rarely.
i sing: loudly in the car.
i don't always: remember things.
i fight: rarely, but when i sincerely believe i am right.
i write: for myself.
i win: rarely.
i lose: often.
i never: go anywhere without something on my wrists.
i confuse: my left & right.
i listen: when someone needs to talk.
i can usually be found: drinking Diet Coke.
i am scared: of the real world.
i need: to study and pack.
i am happy about: moving!

No comments: