Friday, January 25, 2008

0019.

So, I read a Live Journal entry from today 3 years ago. 2005.

Wow.

it's me ranting about how the Bible was not written by man and was written through man by God.

But it was not tactful at all.

Honestly? I used the word "dudes" to describe authors of the Old Testament.

Some of my reasoning I disagree with now, although I definitely still believe my overall stance.
I just thought it was interesting..

Also, while I'm feeling nostalgic, I'd like to quote something I wrote on my friend Sarah's wall in September of 2006. It made me laugh.

[The church] had like horns and this whole band playing music--and there were 4 trombone players (one of which was a girl and brought back painful jr. high memories) and I was seriously considering running up, snatching one of those trombones and blessing everyone with a rousing rendition of Larger Than Life, then during the awkward silence that would inevitably result from my outburst, i would place the trombone back in the lap of the owner, clear my throat, and run out the door.


I think I used to be wittier.
Maybe I'll try to write a story next.

oh yeah, go listen to Kate Voegele.

No comments: